lunes, 8 de enero de 2018

Snatam Kaur - By Thy Grace


 Snatam Kaur - By Thy Grace 

It is by thy grace that I sing It is by thy grace that I sing It is by thy grace that I sing It is by thy grace that I sing your holy name It is by thy grace that I feel It is by thy grace that I feel It is by thy grace that I feel It is by thy grace that I feel your holy name Someday the day shall come when all the glory shall be thine People will say it is yours and I shall deny, not mine It is by thy grace that I sing It is by thy grace that I sing It is by thy grace that I sing It is by thy grace that I sing your holy name It is by thy grace that I feel It is by thy grace that I feel It is by thy grace that I feel It is by thy grace that I feel your holy name Someday the day shall come when all the glory shall be thine People will say it is yours and I shall deny, not mine Allah, Jehova, Rama, Sa Ta Na Ma Allah, Jehova, Rama, Sa Ta Na Ma Allah, Jehova, Rama, Sa Ta Na Ma Allah, Jehova, Rama, Sa Ta Na Ma Allah, Jehova, Rama, Sa Ta Na Ma Peace to all Life to all Love to all Peace to all Life to all Love to all Peace to all Life to all Love to all
Share |

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario